Welcome to Airline Mandatory Training
Frank Petro Founder and Senior Manager Trainingsolution
In 1977, Frank Petro started his career as a mechanic in aircraft maintenance at East German airlines Interflug. In 1984, he became an instructor for emergency training at Interflug, where he taught for seven years. In 1991, he was offered and accepted a position with Lufthansa Flight Training. Parallel to this he finished his studies in pedagogy and mechanical engineering. In 1999, he accepted a position with Condor Flight Services, taking responsibility for the cabin and flight crew training department that also included Safety Equipment and Procedures, Human factors , Security and First Aid Training. He established LOFST (Line oriented flight safety training) now used as an integral part of Condor’s initial training and by several other airlines. Frank Petro was responsible for the departmental budget, contracting and managing communications. He established many train-the-trainer courses and other custom-made programmes for several airlines including Sun express, Turkish Airlines, CAA Latvia, Thomas Cook Belgium and Air Astana. Since August 2010, and with more than 25 years of experience in the field, Frank Petro is now the senior manager of his own training company Trainingsolution.
I look forward to working with you.
- Emergency Training for Business and VIP Airlines acc. EU OPS/ OTAR/ ICAO
- Emergency Training for comercial Airlines
- Basic Pedagogical Courses for Trainer
- Specialized Train-the-Trainer Courses for SEP Trainer
- Train the Trainer course for Dangerous Goods Regulation PK.6
- Specialized Train the Trainer Course for Fire Fighting
- Human Factors Training
- Assistance with Documentation according EU OPS and Development of Training Programmes
- Assistance with Documentation of the Training Manual OM-D
- Integrated Training using Computer Based Training and E-learning
- preparation for IOSA Audit
- New cabin mock ups developed to specifications
- Phase-in of new training tools
- Functional integration of new portable emergency equipment
Trainingsolution has got an certification for Airline Security Training from the German National Authority. We will offer courses soon.
Trainingsolution and Air Crew Service GmbH & Co KG looking forward for the next upcoming Cabin Crew Initial Training according EU OPS 1.1005. Registration is open now.
If you are interested please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
>In the year 2012 Trainingsolution developed 57 different courses in Germany and Europe with 315 participants from Flight- and Cabin Crews! To all of my costumers I would like to say: Thank you for your confidence!
You are our visitor number: